Diana Peters/Death Row Dog Rescue contniues to *** innocent dog lovers!

Hollywood, Florida 1 comment

For anyone reading this testimony, I urge you to do your own homework.1st question to the readers...have you ever stepped foot on any of the places that Diana rented?

Starting in Davie where she got evicted, then to Oakland Park, where she bailed out on her lease, now renting a teenie, tiny duplex in Hollywood. I have been to the property in Davie, over a dozen times. Diana has memory problms due to her drinking, but that is quite alright. I will remind her on this page.

Gee, let's recall the day the new volunteer, Jennifer showed up from Miami, she and I cleaned the kitchen up and did the laundry. Hmmm, what about the time I came over and handed you a *** pack that I bought for you in Vegas, 2 years ago?? Geee, here is another time, the day I met Brandi as she was washing down the deck around the little shed, which you used as an office. How about the time that I transported sweet little Hope and her babies with Netta Nicoise?

Is it coming back to you now, liar Diana??? What about the few times I sat in the little shed on the computer posting on facebook? How about the time I brought over a day by day calendar so I could mark the days when a volunteer would come to help. By the way, Jennifer never showed up again and never ansered my call.

She caught on immediately that you were a space cadet. During the times I would post on fb, there were often times people would write horrible things about DRDR and Diana. I questioned her about some of the comments and her response was to just delete them, they are just crazy! Since this was my very first rodeo (you know what I mean) I took her word for it since I had just begun volunteering.

Well, little by llittle a group of us started seeing the true DP for what she really was. Ask Aziza, Valerie, Ellis, Brandie, Teresa, Peter, Matt, Netta, Yaelyn, Sherri, Joe. Where are they now? All gone.

This woman, Diana Peters is a liar. Diana Peters lives off of the donations intended for the dogs care and well being. Do you ever see her post a link to a vet's office to donate directly to? NO, you do not!

Please do your own homework, dog lovers and donate to a local rescue, not one clear across the Nation. Do not let the 30K likes fool you.

Don't let the motivational posts convince you she is authentic.She is fake like a 3 dollar bill.

Review about: Animal Care.

Boca Raton, Florida, United States #618361

You are so correct Darcy, and when people find out they move on. Her "LIKES" on her facebook page are generated, and got by spam and not genuine followers. She has a handful of active participants (fans) on any given week and most of the names change.

This is off of her website: Our Goals

Diana Peters, the founder of Death Row Dog Rescue, dedicates her entire time to saving dogs and puppies from being euthanized at the Miami Dade Animal Service's pound, along with other locations in South Florida.

Now how strange is that she dedicates her entire time saving dogs and puppies from being euthanized at MDAS ( along with other locations) but she can't pull a dog from Miami Dade or any other shelther.

Crossposting other pages pictures of dogs in need, and putting in the word we and then posting saved on them once they are saved by others, and in the same breath telling people to share her website and "we'll" :roll save some more - IS VERY MISLEADING... She projects herself into others work in rescuing - all of the time. If she was so busy saving lives out of MDAS she would not be posting dogs on her page that already had holds before she posted them. People should NOT give her money to save these dogs, she CAN'T!

She pulls the wool over the eyes of unsuspecting people who read her false boasts!

Though Darcy you do have to go back one step more to The Redlands in Miami where she began.

Diana is not a Reputable South Florida dog rescue. The facts are out there for anyone to find.

IM DIANA PETERS THE SCAM ARTIST BEHIND DEATH ROW DOG RESCUE

Well all the comments i have written in past complaints-- are all just lies made up by me-- I am not able to save dogs and 2 woman named DARCY AND SHERRI SAVE DOGS MAKES ME JEALOUS-- I have no documents to prove im legit-- i just copy and paste.I steal photos from other rescue sites post them to my page and make believe im saving them-- I ask for money to help because i have no job and the money is good lying about saving dogs-- My facebook page Death Row Dog Rescue is my coverup to scam--Diana Peters

Review about: Misleading Information.

Comments

dpestate1000_2013

IMPERSONATING ME???SO REDICULOUS!!

WHY DON'T YOU PUT YOUR INFO OUT HERE LIKE PHONE # SO SOMEONE CAL VERIFY YOUR COMMENTS--FAKE NAME TRYING TO FOOL THE READERS HERE! DO THEY THINK WE ARE REALLY DUMB HERE?? Sherri Manfredi--please try to at least answer this question and please at least post some Documented Legal from Authorities any proof--"How many dogs or puppies have they saved???" I am here to help the animals--I have saved and gotten new loving families for over 2000 of them! Ask these 2 viscous lying people-"SHOW THE GENUINE DOCUMENTS TO ALL OF THESE LIES -NOT THE EVIL AND SO DESTRUCTIVE LIES THAT THEY MAKE UP!!" DARCY KNOWS EVERY TIME SHE POSTS THESE LIES AND PURE SLANDER --MORE DOGS DIE!!!

to dpestate1000_2013 #609809

I HAVE TO BE HONEST HERE-- IM THE LIAR I DONT SAVE DOGS I HAVE TO STOP BLAMING OTHERS FOR MY SORRRY LIFE DARCY AND SHERRI ARE GREAT WOMAN IM JUST A LOSER AND ALWAYS WILL BE--Diana Peters

Duncanville, Texas, United States #609362

IMPERSONATING ME???SO REDICULOUS!!

to dpestate1000 #609426

Why am I copying and pasting the same *** over and over that's what I do most of what I say is a lie so its easier for me this way. I want all to know I'm a scam artist and that's it I talk to myself because nobody listens. I like Sherri and Darcy they save dogs I don't that makes me jealous

View more comments

Death Row Dog Rescue - How Can Someone Post Horrible Lies with No Proof and get away with it???

Update by user Feb 13, 2013

Lie#1 from Darcy Butkus AND HER TRIBE OF HATERS--Polly and the Pups--I never received a dime for these dogs--I posted the picture of them (as I do dozens daily) for the pictures were sent to me for my help to cross-post and possible (BEFORE THEY ARE ALL PUT TO SLEEP) I WOULD TAKE THEM INTO MY RESCUE. (I have proof of PayPal Account)

Lie # 2 from Darcy Butkus and her tribe--No dogs or puppies have died while in my care from Lack of vet care--Yes a few (a very few) did die fast from Distemper or Parvo that they contacted at Miami Dade Animal Services--They were all scheduled to be killed at that place when I got them out--There is nothing that can be done when a puppies is first malnutrition-has Kennel cough along with Distemper and they are given all of their vaccines and spayed or neutered by Miami

Dade pound BEFORE I get them--

Lie # 3-by Darcy Butkus and her tribe-Debbie, the small terrier I pulled from Miami Dade--I have all of the Vet records from Dr. Jaffy and his letter of admiration as to what I do to save these animals-

Lie# 4-from Darcy Butkus-I am intitled to ask for donations to help save the animals--Just ask the Dept of Agriculture-I am certified by them to receive donations for the animals care and they have done a complete audit on my rescue and all of my documents, receipts etc.-

Lie# 5- from Darcy and her group of haters--Stated that I have been documented as Animal Abuser by Miami Dade--

All lies and pure slander--So sad for the wirld to let peoople like these get away with this--

Original review posted by user Feb 13, 2013

Wendy's Rescue opened a slanderous page on the Internet with all lies and horrific defamation resulting in severe damage to the Death Row Dog Rescue-Non-Profit Florida Dog Rescue-

This is documented to show "The Truth" pertaining to Debbie and her care from Diana Peters-954-626-0708---NOT the viscous lies posted by Wendy's along with Sherri Manfredi and her friend Darcy Butkus--Shame on these women who only hurt more helpless dogs and puppies by spreading these horrible lies!!

I have spent the entire last 4 years of my life dedicated to saving as many of the helpless dogs and puppies that have no one but us to save them--I have sold off most of my own personal belongings to keep the rescue going-Over 2000 I have gotten out of the death row lines and new loving homes for all of them. These horrible lies and slander have only contributed to so many more innocent dogs and puppies needlessly dying at the pounds. You can either join us and save the dogs or stay with these horrible people that thrive of hate and suffering--Diana

Review about: Misleading Information.

Comments

1) There are screenshots of your page and your Polly and The Pups scam - you stating YOU had them in boarding, and people commenting they donated. There are testimonials from donors who stated they gave you money for Polly and her Pups and you would not refund it when you were exposed and they requested it. The shelter volunteers who had Polly and her pups gave testimonial to your actions on facebook, comments, deletes, conversations. There was an email you wrote calling them fruitcakes and liars. There is an email from the director of the shelter stating you were lying when you badmouthed her volunteers, and stated who you talked to as that person did not exist and you would have spoken to her (Belva Vauhn) or Summer. You were caught and exposed on many levels with your LIES. :eek

Keep bringing up your jaded scams and boo hoo :cry about them - the facts are the facts. Sadly :x you are not giving any facts - just running your mouth pretending to be holier than thou.

#2 Many people have given testimony to your lack of veterinary care and dogs dying. You were on blog talk radio and stated you did not vet dogs, and self medicated. you admitted it all more than once. why not post your facts that you vetted every single dog properly, did not adopt out dogs that were never vetted and never spayed/neutered. PROVE IT. you are a sick old woman who lives in the web of her own lies. :sigh

#3 Dr Jaffe hmmm why if he loves you so and defends you why doesn't his wife or he still assist you? Why is it that a letter on his letter head or with his signature was not given as prove backing up what you post ? anyone can say so and so said. well where are all these 30.000 Diana Peters, Death Row Dog Rescue supporters backing your lies up???? they are No where. (they come and go like the wind - and that is a very low sad number - keep cultivating those 'likes' - a click of a fb page sadly does not save dogs - RESCUERS do -

sadly you keep asking your followers to get you dogs so you can flip them. :? :eek

#4 you are registered with the state of florida to solicit donations from Florida residents. (not certified) it cost $10 big whoop! any Tom, ***, or Harry can register. Fact is you are not registered to LIE about where the funds are going . so if you use a dogs photo you do not have and pretend to so you get donations for the 'sad story' :cry you are committing charity fraud.

so stop twisting words. You are committing charity fraud by committing deceitful business acts.

Do you recall 2011 when you claimed over and over again to be a 501c3 when you were NOT. do you recall checking off the box on your application to the department of agriculture that you had filed for a 501c3 ? :sigh ( they sent it back and made you change that to a NO as no you are not and had not applied to become a 501c3) YOU ARE A SCAMMER !!!! :(

oh you claim an audit and act like the DOA regulates rescues in Florida. YOU ARE FULL OF ***!!! they :roll do not.

some states they do - NOT FLORIDA. Can you SHOW proof of this audit and your certification from them? NO it does not exist -there is no such thing! :x

#5 Anyone can check public records in Miami Dade and see see your violations. Anyone can do a public records request and get MDAS info on you. WHY not show where they allow you to pull their dogs? Why not prove yourself ??? :grin oh yeah, because you can't. YOU LIE :upset

(no number ) about Wendy's Rescue opening a page defaming you.

Where is your proof to this? you give no links, or proof of page ownership. If you are accusing a Registered Fl Non Profit organization of having a page - shouldn't you prove this to be true????? :?

Try showing some proof and stop spreading libel about people who DO rescue dogs. No one cares what you claim to have done years ago - WHAT are you doing today to save dogs? :?

OH that's right...you are SCAMMING funds on facebook and using dogs photo's you do not save. SAD SAD SAD disgruntled woman.

now just go back and continue your scams, your day will come. ,)

Joshua.although Florence`s storry is nice, on tuesday I got a new Ford Focus since getting a cheque for $4385 this past 4 weeks and-over, 10/k lass month.

it's actualy the most-comfortable work Ive ever done. I started this four months/ago and almost immediately started earning more than $74..

per/hr.I follow the details on this straightforward website, FAB33.COM

DarcyButkus10

You be the judge!Do you see the pattern, Ladies and Gentlemen?

The same old cut and paste routine from Diana Peters? Myself, alongwith others that know the real truth behind drdr laid out questions for the scam artist to answer! Instead of answering the questions, her defense is to try to deflect the attention off of her. She does this by constantly trying to convince her "likes" that we (myself and Sherri) are the "haters" and are responsible for killing so many dogs that she herself could have saved.

Hmmmm, so ask yourself this... how would we be responsible for the killing of dogs that are being surrendered by their irresponsible owners in Miami? Furthermore, Diana Peters is not allowed to pull dogs from MDAS, or Broward for that matter. Diana, keep up with the copy and pasting, same old story!

It's getting old, really, really old!!! Time to go find yourself a real job and stop relying on the dogs to support you. It's the other way around, scammer. The humans are suppose to care and provide for the animals, not the other way around.

The lies need to stop!

DarcyButkus10
Miami, Florida, United States #609846

Attention Diana Peters, Death Row Dog rescue!

It is quite obvious how you dance around questions in regards to how you run your so called rescue!

There are people asking for certain information from you. Since you are registered with the State to solicit donations, not a 501c3, it is required of you to list the information since you solicit donations. You have your head in the sand and refuse to answer questions. You look like a fool and someone not to be trusted.

You are nothing but a lowlife scam artist! Simple questions asked on death row dog rescue page and you delete them and block them from posting again on your scam page! RED FLAG!!! RED FLAG!!!

We may be a small army but we are reaching people. All anyone has to do is just google the name of your so called rescue and see the piles and piles of evidence stacked up against you! Stop with the *** cutting and pasting. It is getting old and proves to dog lovers what a real *** you are!

On second thought, keep it up!

Karma is a ***!~~~~~~Darcy Butkus

dpestate1000_2013

WHY DON'T YOU PUT YOUR INFO OUT HERE LIKE PHONE # SO SOMEONE CAN VERIFY YOUR COMMENTS--FAKE NAME TRYING TO FOOL THE READERS HERE!DO THEY THINK WE ARE REALLY DUMB HERE??

SHE DOES NOT CARE-THIS IS SO HORRIBLY CRUEL TO THE ANIMALS-SO MANY DIE ANYWAY FOR THERE IS JUST NOT ENOUGH HELP TO SAVE THEM AND THEN SHE COMES IN TO PREVENT EVEN THE FEW THAT I CAN HELP--TELL ME WHO IS THE EVIL ONE HERE!!Diana Peters -- IM DRUNK

to dpestate1000_2013 #609805

:upset I LIED THE ABOVE PEOPLE SAVE DOGS IM LEALOUS OF THEM SO I LIE ABOUT THEM-- ITS ME BEING A PIECE OF *** PERSON THAT I AM.. IM JUST A LOSER THATS ME -- Diana Peters

Iam nothing but a scam artist! i cannot pull dogs---- im a drunk and a thief-- i have no life so i scam money to pay my bills --- I NEED ANOTHER DRINK CAN YOU SPARE EVEN $5 WILL HELP ME BY MORE WINE!!1 MY RESCUE WHICH I CALL DEATH ROW DOG RESCUE IS JUST A COVERUP FOR MY SCAMS THANKS FOR LISTENING :cry

to Diana Peters #609361

COME ON SHERRI--IMPERSONATING ME???WHY DON'T YOU PUT YOUR INFO OUT HERE LIKE PHONE # SO SOMEONE CAN VERIFY YOUR COMMENTS--FAKE NAME TRYING TO FOOL THE READERS HERE!

to dpestate1000 #609403

Come on why do I keep blaming someone else? Its really me posting 2 different ones I need help money is running low no donations coming in my scams are getting old too many people are catching on to my scams. I'm just need to pay my bills why can't anyone believe me?

to dpestate1000 Boca Raton, Florida, United States #617524

Diana thinking about what you are posting prior to typing it.You are lying about Sherri so why in the world would she impersonate you??

Only an *** would pretend to be you and repeat your lies about Sherri. You also mentioned that you want to see documents. Haven't you seen the multiple lawsuits that you Diana Peters have lost in Fort Lauderdale and Miami? Most recently, you sued Sherri Manfredi and claimed she was harming your rescue.

Well, the police testified against you and other people also came and testified against you. Not one person came to testify on your behalf. In the end the judge didn't believe a word you said and ruled in favor of Sherri and her husband. Since a judge and the police don't believe you Diana Peters, why should anyone else??

Turning to your comments about Darcy, how can you lie and say she doesn't care about dogs. She saved dogs from the pound that you lied about. You said you were going to get them but didn't. Sherri also saved dogs from the pound that you said you were going to get but didn't.

I have seen recent photos of her at the pound so don't try to convince anyone that she doesn't save dogs. Why are you so jealous of Darcy and Sherri that they are not banned from pulling dogs? You should be happy that they, unlike you, are able to pull dogs from the pounds. If you are not banned why don't you tell everyone who people who adopt dogs from the shelters have to put in writing that they won't give you dogs?

If you are not banned tell people when the last time you personally pulled a dog from the pound was?

If you are not banned tell everyone why there are multiple letters online from government employees stating you can't pull a single dog?

Boca Raton, Florida, United States #609010

DIANA PETERS IS A LOWLIFE PIECE OF TRASH SHE BLAMES HER MISHAPS ON OTHER PEOPLE SHE THINKS JUST BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE IS SAVING DOGS AND SHE CANT THAT EVERYONE IS LYING. DIANA PETERS STEALS FROM PEOPLE AND KILLS DOGS!!!! SHE IS A POS LIVES IN A TRAILER WHICH SHE CALLS HER RESCUE RANCH SO DIANA PETERS QUIT BOOHOOING EVERYWHERE JUST GO GET A FRIGGIN JOB AND STOP BLAMING EVERYONE FOR YOUR SORRY LIFE!!!!!

to DEATH ROW DOG RESCUE SCAM BUST #609355

to dpestate1000 #609671

SHE DOES NOT CARE-THIS IS SO HORRIBLY CRUEL TO THE ANIMALS-SO MANY DIE ANYWAY FOR THERE IS JUST NOT ENOUGH HELP TO SAVE THEM AND THEN SHE COMES IN TO PREVENT EVEN THE FEW THAT I CAN HELP--TELL ME WHO IS THE EVIL ONE HERE!!Diana Peters-- ME IM THE EVIL ONE

to DEATH ROW DOG RESCUE SCAM BUST #609356

to dpestate1000 #609675

WE ARE REALLY DUMB HERE??

Chicago, Illinois, United States #608981

For more than a year Diana Peters has continued to lie about the status of her so called rescue and to lie about Sherri and Joe Manfredi.She contends they are liars, stole from her "rescue" and have no proof of anything they have said about her.

The reality couldn't be farther from the fairytale that she has created. Her post contains so many lies so I will attempt to group my response by category. Regarding her alleged ability to save dogs from shelters, setters were written by government employees in Miami and Fort Lauderdale stating Diana Peters aka Death Row Dog Rescue, is BANNED from pulling dogs from animal shelters. Can you imagine how bad of a person you have to be for the government to ban you from pulling dogs.

Diana contends she can pull dogs because she is jealous that people have photographed Darcy and Sherri at the shelters with dogs they have rescued. She should be happy the dogs are being saved but she is instead jealous that they can pull the dogs and gets her revenge by lying about them. Turning to her assertion that people stole from her rescue, multiple sources began exposing that Diana was denying dogs medical care and the dogs were dying as a result of her intentional disregard for the dogs' lives. She tried to discredit a few of those people by claiming that months earlier those people stole from her "rescue." The people she claimed witnessed the theft didn't support her story when confronted by the police and after the police finished their investigation they decided that there was no evidence of the theft and decided not to go any further.

Diana, who was once again bitter, ignored the fact that the police found no evidence of a theft and she decided to file a civil lawsuit in small claims court against the people she claimed stole from her. In Florida all small claims cases have a trial and when it came time for Diana to put on her case she had no witnesses and no documents. Thus, she had no evidence of the theft. In contrast, Sherri and Joe had multiple witnesses, including a police officer that testified against Diana Peters.

Sherri and Joe also had documents. In the end, the judge found that Sherri and Joe did not steal from Diana Peters and that none of Diana Peters' allegations against those two people were true. The judge entered a final judgment against Diana Peters but she refuses to acknowledge what the police and judge said and continues to say they stole from her. Once again, she is bitter they can pull dogs while she is banned and she is bitter they exposed that dogs died in her care so she is making up stories of thefts to try to discredit them.

Moving on to Diana's contention that no certified documents exist, multiple sources have provided her with the court orders that were entered against her in Fort Lauderdale and Miami, where she was fined based on her treatment of dogs and because she was illegally operating an antique business. Diana has also been provided with the letters written by government employees stating she is banned. It is my understanding Diana has also seen the minutes of meetings held by the town of Davie, Florida regarding her hundreds of thousands of dollars of unpaid fines that were entered against her because of her actions involving dogs. Diana Peters has also been presented with her own Facebook posts where she admits using money kind citizens donated on her own personal expenses.

The people thought the money was going to be spent on dogs but Diana admitted to spending it on her own expenses. When people contacted paypal to get the money back so they could donate it to a real rescue she refused. People have asked her for prooof that she spends every dime that is donated on dogs.

However, she is currently violating Florida law by refusing to show every single receipt, invoice and cancelled check that she has received and issued.Florida law requires her to do that but she insteads simply says she spent a certain amount and was given another amount

to Sabrina Lane #609360

sABRINA lANE!!WHY DON'T YOU PUT YOUR INFO OUT HERE LIKE PHONE # SO SOMEONE CAN VERIFY YOUR COMMENTS--FAKE NAME TRYING TO FOOL THE READERS HERE!

to dpestate1000 Boca Raton, Florida, United States #617378

Diana why do you believe the absence of my phone number prevents people from confirming what I am stating?People can confirm everything I wrote by calling the shelters who banned you, calling the police who testified against you in court and by looking at the court records.

The court records are proof. So are the letters from the government authorities. You should focus on the facts of what I am saying and stop trying to divert attention away from my comments by making illogical comments. Oh, why do you keep claiming that Sherri and Darcy don't save dogs?

The media coverage of Darcy's rescue event at Boca Raton, Florida's top mall was all over the internet and also all over the internet are photos of Sherri and shelters pulling dogs. You claim you are not banned from pulling dogs but there are no current photos of you at shelters pulling dogs. Instead of photos of you pulling dogs there is a signed contract that the shelter required a person to sign stating she promised to not give you any dogs. If you are not banned explained by the shelter requires adopters to promise they won't give you dogs?

If you are not banned why did the government employees put in writing that you are banned? If you are not banned why are there no current photos of you pulling dogs from shelters? You should be glad Sherri and Darcy are not banned from pulling dogs but you are instead bitter and resentful of them.

to S0_Sad Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #608987

You are correct So_sad.Diana Peters has a grudge gainst Darcy, Sherri and Sherri's husband because photos of them with dogs they have recently saved are all over the internet and Diana is banned from pulling dogs.

Diana should be happy people are saving dogs but she is upset that she is not the person getting the recognition.

to Rory Lawson #609359

WHY DON'T YOU PUT YOUR INFO OUT HERE LIKE PHONE # SO SOMEONE CAL VERIFY YOUR COMMENTS--FAKE NAME TRYING TO FOOL THE READERS HERE!DO THEY THINK WE ARE REALLY DUMB HERE??

to dpestate1000 #609419

Why do I put my info out here I might get caught in my scams.Why am I talking to myself why do I care.

I'm the chosen one I think I'm the savior of dogs why do I blame others..Oh no why ask why

to dpestate1000 Boca Raton, Florida, United States #617380

Diana why do you believe the absence of my phone number prevents people from confirming what I am stating?People can confirm everything I wrote by calling the shelters who banned you, calling the police who testified against you in court during the most recent court case that you lost and by looking at the court records.

The court records are proof. So are the letters from the government authorities. What does it say about you when the police testified against you and the judge found a person with a criminal record was more honest than you? You should focus on the facts of what I am saying and stop trying to divert attention away from my comments by making illogical comments.

Oh, why do you keep claiming that Sherri and Darcy don't save dogs? The media coverage of Darcy's rescue event at Boca Raton, Florida's top mall was all over the internet and also all over the internet are photos of Sherri and shelters pulling dogs. You claim you are not banned from pulling dogs but there are no current photos of you at shelters pulling dogs. Instead of photos of you pulling dogs there is a signed contract that the shelter required a person to sign stating she promised to not give you any dogs.

If you are not banned explained by the shelter requires adopters to promise they won't give you dogs? If you are not banned why did the government employees put in writing that you are banned? If you are not banned why are there no current photos of you pulling dogs from shelters?

You should be glad Sherri and Darcy are not banned from pulling dogs but you are instead bitter and resentful of them.it is obvious you don't care about the welfare of sogs since you are so jealous of Sherri and Darcy that you are lying about them.

to S0_Sad #609358

to dpestate1000 #609672

NOT CARE-THIS IS SO HORRIBLY CRUEL TO THE ANIMALS-SO MANY DIE ANYWAY FOR THERE IS JUST NOT ENOUGH HELP TO SAVE THEM AND THEN SHE COMES IN TO PREVENT EVEN THE FEW THAT I CAN HELP--TELL ME WHO IS THE EVIL ONE HERE!! Diana Peters --

View more comments

Death Row Dog Rescue/Diana Peters Scamming Money! Unethical!

Miami, Florida 120 comments

Diana Peters of Death Row Dog Rescue aka Save a Death Row Dog has been scamming innocent facebook fans out of their hard earned money. She is located in Oakland Park, FL (address also shows up as Ft Lauderdale, FL) She formerly ran her so called rescue out of Davie FL, and prior to that in Miami/Dade in the Redlands area. She keeps getting shut down, and moving on...

Court records show enormous fines she owes, as well as evictions, and an open case with the city of Davie, FL. (in court records Ms Peters has a long history of not paying her way ) Ms. Peters posts dogs for adoption on craigslist and facebook. she does not check references, or do home checks.

Ms Peters lets dogs and puppies die in her care as she denies them vet care. She self treats them. (and buries them in her yard)

Sick dogs get adopted out of her rescue covered in ticks, and some with substantial health issues. Some which are completely treatable , but she chooses not to. Has adopted out unspayed un- vetted dogs. Has adopted out sick dogs that later died.

She is unethical and inhumane.

While in Davie FL she would have volunteers adopt dogs out at a local Pet Supermarket. The manager after seeing the conditions of the dogs, and the ticks put an end to the adoptions there. Sick dogs with ticks should not be in a public place infecting customers pets.

On FaceBook she posts a dog in need and begs for donations, and they come in. On more than one occassion (see proof links below) Ms. Peters has been outed for her blatant scamming. She removes facebook posts and tells more lies, or just ignores.

Many people who have volunteered with her in the past and/ or adopted from her have come together on facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Death-Row-Dog-Rescue-is-a-SCAM/248809461823314 to post their testimonials. Their original page was hacked, but they have not backed down and are active on facebook once again and testimonials are being re-posted.

Please be sure and read through all of the testimonies and posts.

A volunteer presented Ms Peters a $4000 check and none of the money was spent on the dogs, though a meeting was held and a budget for the funds was allocated. The dogs needed medicines and tick protection, and they were denied.

Diana Peters claims to have a 501c3 - but she takes donations and spends them directly on cigarettes, wine, groceries, rent, electric, water, cable, etc. .

Her face book page is death row dog rescue her website http://www.saveadeathrowdog.org , and if watched carefully on face book you can see her caught in lies and schemes on a regular basis.

Don't believe me, research her and her rescue. She is banned from many shelters throughout Florida. Call her local pounds MDAS 305-884-1101 , and Broward 954-359-1313 and mention her name - banned call Chipley - banned call Brevard -banned , and so many more.

She can not pull dogs from their facilities. Someone needs to ask themselves why a rescue can't rescue a dog?

Call another local rescue group... I have yet to meet one that speaks well of her.

Check her operating credentials on Florida Dept of State sunbiz.org and under charities and non profits on IRS.gov .

Check Broward County Clerk of Courts and Miami Dade clerk of Courts (search under Diana Peters, Peters, Diana, and then her addresses you find on those records there are also violations in her daughter Sonia's name also)

Check with code enforcement in Davie 954-693-8237 , and Oakland Park 954-630-4400 . also check with the code enforcement in her first location in the Redlands.

The below links are compiled evidence of her scamming and the face book page group that are posting testimonials and evidence .

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Death-Row-Dog-Rescue-is-a-SCAM/248809461823314 - LIKE our page and show your support

Proof is in the Posts! Donations solicited with ill intent on Facebook ! -https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=220079164716226 Please read!

Polly and her Pups falsely used to collect donations! Facebook Fans DUPED by so called rescue! https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=220089604715182 PLEASE READ

An Ex-Volunteers Story https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=215016995222443 OMG! un-believable! MUST READ

Review about: Dog Resecue Scam.

Comments

These people are fanatical and crazy.Diana Peters stole my animal from a dog park because she thought he would "show well".

Totally, nuts and money driven ! The "rescue" now occupies 1/2 of a duplex in Hollywood, Florida. There is barely space for a single pet.

Yet, Peters pens the animals and chains them.A sad sad situation

to Anonymous #1031600

Have you placed a stolen dog report?Do you know if she still has your dog?

How very sad.

You should be sure to call Broward County Animal Care and place a complaint, make a police report, call code enforcement. The woman is not right.

If you need help getting your dog back let us know.There are many dog lovers that would assist you.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1017921

Diana Peters of Death Row Dog Rescue took my dog from a local dog park and refuses to return it.This lady is a real nightmare.

She lives in a tiny house with many pets that are badly neglected.I have no idea why she took my dog, ut she needs to give it back.

Linda Gall - Davie Florida - Pet Flipping - LIES LIES LIES - anything to get her hands on a dog that she can SELL !She sells to rescues & private people.

Dogs are being ABUSED IN HER HOME!

Beware of this person - just google her name!

DRDRisaSCAM
Miami, Florida, United States #771807

Jeff this was post over two years ago. The last comments were 5 months ago. Why are you stating this is all ***, and that time and effort should be spent on work that can be helpful.

Have you done your research? Have you called facilities and got their take on Diana Peters? Have you watched her doing the same old same old facebook money scamming she has always done? If not, why are you commenting? What do you have to add ?

Why are you assuming people have stopped time and not done any work that is helpful. Do I know you? NO do you know me? NO - so why are you assuming what I am or are not doing?

If you want to give your money to a scammer that neglects dogs, go ahead, no one is stopping you. But the info is out there for others to see, stop and do their homework. :eek If it saves a dogs life, it was time worth spent!!

Lake Worth, Florida, United States #771795

this is all ***, all your time and effort should be spent on work that can be helpful.

to jeff Meridian, Idaho, United States #900908

this was informative and helpful!!!

Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia #693610

Weight: 138 lb (63 kg)

Birth date: 6/06/1965

DC Number: 650680

Release Date: 5/18/1998

Release Facility: POMPANO BCH W.R.C.

Custody: MINIMUM

JOHN WOLVENTON

Scars / Marks / Tattoos:

Type Location Description

TATTOO LEFT ARM "JM"

TATTOO RIGHT ARM "DEBBIE"

Charges:

12/29/1988 GRAND THEFT MOTOR VEHICLE 06/30/1989 BROWARD 8825089 2Y 6M 0D

04/30/1989 GRAND THEFT MOTOR VEHICLE 06/30/1989 BROWARD 8909538 2Y 6M 0D

03/13/1989 GRAND THEFT MOTOR VEHICLE 03/06/1990 PALM BEACH 8903442 1Y 6M 0D

to Truth finder Coral Springs, Florida, United States #693625

OLD NEWS AND NOBODY CARES!!!

to ME Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia #693871

It's news to me and I care. I think both sides of this "debate" have made mistakes but the fact is Mr. Manfredi is the only person involved who has apparently served time in prison for among other things "forgery, auto theft, aggravated battery". I'm sure Mrs. Peters has made mistakes in her past but the fact is you are accusing her of actions you've been convicted of and apparently sentenced to prison.

It is what it is. I guess the old saying "it takes one to know one". I don't know you or Sherry or Butkuss, or Peters but I do know facts. Maybe I'm missing something but when I checked I couldn't find any criminal record for Diana Peters.

The only reason I found this is I was considering donating to Mrs. Peters but after reading this I reconsidered. I question her judgement due to the fact that she ever associated with Mr. Manfredi. If she didn't do a simple google check before working with Mr. Manfredi, what other mistakes has she made.

I wish you all the luck in the world saving dogs. If I made any errors above, please correct as I pulled this off of public records via google search mugshots.

DRDRisaSCAM
to Truth Finder Miami, Florida, United States #771811

Truthfinder did you not do your research and see where Diana Peters owes almost a million in fines to the city of Davie FL?

Dig in court records in Miami Dade, Orlando area, and Broward county and you will find a lot on Diana Peters.

Just because you don't find a mugshot on someone doesn't mean they are not a criminal.

Mr Manfredi did not write this, his past does nothing to support or take away from the truth. The truth and facts are out ther for anyone to see.

Fact is if you donate to Diana you are supporting her not dogs. She is not a 501c3 non profit and does not account for her spending on booze and cigarettes.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see her pity stories and copies and pastes. Just question her on facebook about something and you will be blocked and deleted. The woman is a *** and lives off kind loving people, Glad to hear you reconsidered your donation. I hope you checked out who you donated to, sadly, Diana Peters is not the only *** who uses animals.

Hollywood, Florida, United States #615799

What is the outcome here for the animals????You have to really wonder what is in Darcy Butkus and SherriLynn Manfredi's brains--to completely sever the chance for an animal to live and find a wonderful new home with love and caring to deliberately sabatoge their chance to live-and make it out of the pound alive--What is in their hearts to have them continually do these awful things to these animals--it is just beyond shocking to everyone and so difficult for us to ever understand their hate and uncaring for these animals--Are they getting the ones out and rescued from being killed at the pounds??

Are they taking the hundreds that they have sabatoged the only chance for them to live and getting them out???So sad for the answer is absolutely NO_-and these dogs and puppies die--Just look at the mentality of these horrible people-Faking Diana Peters name above and posting ***-Do they think everyone is really *** here???--

to dpestate Utica, Michigan, United States #615804

Diana Peters are you serious? You are commenting on here using your fake Facebook account Beattie Wells photo and saying other people are usiMg fake names Diana get a life stop blaming others for your misery

to dpestate Boca Raton, Florida, United States #616820

Hi.I see that you are posting using Diana Peters' name.

You don't know me but I can recognize Diana's writing style and your comment shows that you are not her. Anyways, if you want to pretend to be her that is your choice. I just have a few questions. What dogs are you talking about?

Darcy had a great rescue event at an upscale mall in Boca Raton, Florida around a month ago. Did you see the media coverage of it? The mall has top of the line stores like Saks, Bloomingdales and Neiman Marcus and if you know anything about those stores you know they wouldn't allow someone who was not checked out to hold an event in the mall. If you are not talking about the dogs the media photographed with Darcy at the mall are you talking about the dogs that are seen in photos of Sherri pulling them from the pounds?

Some of the dogs were dogs that Diana Peters (the real one) requested money for, claimed Diana would pull and then left to die at the pounds after getting the money. No I am not talking about Polly and her pups even though Diana pulled the same scam with those dogs. When you speak to Diana you should ask her when the last time she actually pulled a dog from a pound in Florida was. Then ask Diana was she is so jealous that Darcy and Sherri are saving dogs.

She should be happy that they are not banned like she is. Instead she resorts to name calling and making up lies about them. Did she tell you how she tried to sue Sherri and even the police testified against Diana. The judge didn't believe a word Diana says.

Since the judge and police don't believe Diana there is no way I am going to believe anything she says. if you want to see the order the judge entered against Diana after the judge ruled Sherri was an honest person and Diana's case was bogus check the Broward County website. When you finish reading about that case check out the Miami Dade court website and read how Diana was operating an antique business illegally. She signed a document promising to never do it again and the court even filed the document online so everyone could see it.

dpestate1000_2013

:upset --- DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO I AM ??? IM SO LOST THAT I HAVE NO IDEA WHO IAM I HAVE 7 FAKE FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS-- BRITTIE WELLS-- DAWN MONROE-- PEGGY SWANSON-- ABBEY LEONARD-- BRENDA COLLINS WHICH GOT DELETED--- RIP BRENDA ILL MISS YOU// FRAN COLLINS--AND A FAKE ONE OF MYSELF DIANA PETERS--

dpestate1000_2013

: Diana Peters This is why I get even more disappointed and really angry with certain Humans-When the Darcy Butkus and the SherriLynn Manfredi people lie and spent their time slandering my rescue when all I am diligently every day just trying to get a few out BEFORE the picture above-No I for sure do not put the entire blame on the Animal Servises people--But I have dealt with Miami Dade for over 4 years and Yes they could chose a better way than the Photo above-They are in about 6 chapters of my "Awakening" book that will be published very shortly-The proof and for sure the "Truth" will set these innocent animals Free-Thank you all for standing with me and if you get Rotten messages from the Darcy Butkus or SherriLynn Manfredi-(or so many of their FAKE names) just remember-Is it to help the animals or cause more harm to them-- i already cause so much harm to dos i dont have i keep asking for money and leave the dogs to die--

to dpestate1000_2013 #609796

I LOVE SHERRI AND DARCY THEY SAVE DOGS THEY ARE GREAT

to dpestate1000_2013 Hollywood, Florida, United States #615800

to dpestate #616143

Diana Peters how many times are you going to copy and paste the same B.S.?? we all know that your photo on here is the fake facebook account britie wells so you are just making a fool of yourself

to dpestate #616355

diana i really think you have no brains, we are the ones getting dogs out of the pounds and finding homes for, remember pop the dobie? we got him out of the pound because you were not going to because you cant pull dogs from any pounds you would of left him there to die because all you wanted was the money that you ask for to pull dogs from the people on your page that have no clue what your really about because you have us all blocked, diana you need to be honest with people let them know you arent allowed to pull any dogs in the state of florida, also what about angel the dog that was at bac that you said you were getting but in fact you begged other people on your facebook page for money to get her out than other people went there to get her out and the admin there at the shelter made the person sign a paper that they will not give the dog to you!!! now thats really sad when someone has to sign some paper stating NOT TO GIVE THE DOG TO YOU!!

to dpestate Chicago, Illinois, United States #616822

Hi.I see that you are posting using Diana Peters' name.

Well, Diana broke the law and violated the agreement so she was fined. Happy reading and if you have a second you really should see the photos of the dogs Sherri and Darcy have saved recently. Diana keeps telling people to scroll to 2009 photos but she has no current photos of her at the pound pulling dogs. That to me is yet another sign she is banned from pulling dogs.

If she wasn't banned she would goto the pound and pull dogs like Sherri and Darcy.

If you want to see letters government employees wrote about Diana being banned you can probably do a google search because the letters were uploaded onto the web.

to dpestate1000_2013 #609808

Ihave to correct myself-- darcy and sherrilynn are great woman they save dogs everyday I LIED IN THE ABOVE POST ITS ME THAT DOES ALL THE LYING AND SLANDERING--

dpestate1000_2013

Boy!!! If it was easy--Everyone would be doing it!! I finally got a hold of the lady in charge at the pound where these 2 are--We need to just get them out for the full adoption price-of $55.00 each and then to get the money and the transporter to bring them from way up North Florida DeFuniak Springs down here to the rescue in Hollywood--Please help me to help these 2 severely frightened babies ( They are only 2 years old) and I can rehabilitate them and we can get them new loving families--Please let me know if you can help--Diana-- This is my usual scam i ask for money to help save a dog than i just leave the dog take the money and pay my bills

Hollywood, Florida, United States #608434

Polly and the Pups--I never received a dime for these dogs--I posted the picture of them (as I do dozens daily) for the pictures were sent to me for my help to cross-post and possible (BEFORE THEY ARE ALL PUT TO SLEEP) I WOULD TAKE THEM INTO MY RESCUE.(I have proof of PayPal Account that not a dime came to me---and then Sherri Manfredi and her husband Joe Manfredi (Convicted Felon) came to volunteer at my new location in Oakland Park--.

After borrowing $200.00 and not paying it back when agreed upon, they left angry and spiteful. They also had a Workman's Comp Scam going and I would not go along with them on it, They took with them without permission, numerous records, files and donated items of value that were to be sold at Fundraiser Garage Sale. I also confronted them on puppies they were fostering and the items Joe Manfredi took for himself. After that point I asked them to return the 2 -3 week old rescued puppies that they were Fostering for Diana.

They also refused to do so and then the slander threats and viscous lies and death threats began. They had confiscated all of my contacts, records and more while I was out setting up events.

Sherri and Joe Manfredi, who I also found out he is a convicted felon, along with their 8 year old daughter are living in a tiny 1 room place on the Ocean Drive-I had met them there when I had rented a room also while looking for the new location to open the rescue back up.They have become so viscous and full of lies and UN-Documented statements-They are only causing more suffering for so many dogs and puppies-Very cruel people and so full of hate and destruction-Diana Peters-Death Row Dog Rescue-check Face Book and see the miracles of Life I have created for so many NOT more death--

to dpestate1000 #609053

I actually have to be honest-- in the above post i lied!! I just had to make that up because im jealous of those people-- they save dogs and i dont so its eating me up-- I DID steal the money from polly and the pups in chipey florida i was trying to get money at the time to pay my rent--There is nothing else i can do im old have no job so the best thing is scam people using dogs-- my rescue is a rented house not a real rescue just my way to coverup my scam-- please dont check facebook my page is full of lies and photos of dogs that i have stolen off the internet-- im really the only cruel person im just a lonely old lady and nobody likes me-- :(

Boca Raton, Florida, United States #609275

I am not Sherri Manfredi but I have seen the photos of Sherri Manfredi with dogs she has saved.They are current photos of Sherri at the Fort Lauderdale pound when dogs were being pulled from the pound.

Diana Peters I am surprised you don't know how many dogs Sherri and her friend Darcy have saved because photos of them at the shelters while the dogs are being pulled and photos of them with the dogs after the dogs were pulled after been all over the internet. I understand that you are upset that you are banned by the governments in Fort Lauderdale and Miami from pulling dogs from those shelters but you should be happy that Darcy, Sherri and Joe are not banned and are able to serve as a lifeline for the multiple dogs they have saved. Some of the many dogs are ones that you collected donations for even though you knew you were banned and would never be able to get the dogs out of the shelters. Since Sherri, her husband and her friend Darcy are such kind people they worked hard and saved those dogs even though you refused to give the money to the real rescuers.

Oh, you put that you want official documents but I thought you would have them since they are the court orders that were entered against you. Don't you recall when you took Sherri and Joe Manfredi to court claiming they stole from you and the police showed up and testified against you? Don't you remember all of the documents that were presented against you and the judge deciding your lawsuit against them was bogus. The judge didn't believe they stole from you so why should anyone on this page.

So how does it make you feel to know that the police testified against you and in favor of Joe?How does it make you feel knowing that the court believed Sherri and Jo were more truthful that you?

Once again I'm having a mental breakdown I'm blaming somebody for something I wrote why would anybody want to portray me? I'm a liar and a scam artist .

Please don't believe my *** above I'm going through some mental issues right now I feel the need to blame others for my misery

Chicago, Illinois, United States #609336

To anyone who is reading Diana Peters' comments, please realize that there are many people throughout the United States who know of and oppose her scams.She knows this because she has been contacted by dozens of people who have requested that she return money they gave her.

They gave her the money because they believed her lies that she would pull dogs from shelters but when they found out the truth they asked for the money back so they could give it to people who are not banned from pulling dogs. Diana refused to return the money. I am not Sherri Manfredi but I have seen the photos of Sherri Manfredi with dogs she has saved. They are current photos of Sherri at the Fort Lauderdale pound when dogs were being pulled from the pound.

You can get a copy of the judgment the judge entered against you at the Broward County Clerk of Court. It is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. So how does it make you feel to know that the police testified against you and in favor of Sherri Manfredi and her husband? If you really cared about the dogs you would be happy that Sherri, her husband and her friend Joe have saved them.

The events got wonderful exposure throughout Southern Florida and helped so many animals.

to dpestate1000 #609668

Let's see if we can find this guy--He needs to be punished severely in my opinion--Do you agree??? Paws for Patrick shared America's Dog Pit Bull Rescue's photo. spread the word--Diana-- IM A VERY MEAN WOMAN I WILL GET REVENGE :(

to dpestate1000 #609681

Very cruel people and so full of hate and destruction-Diana Peters-Death Row Dog Rescue-check Face Book and see the miracles of Life That other legit rescue have done.my page is full of crossposts that i recieve everyday, the other stuff on my page are lies and ***-- PLEASE VISIT ALL THE OTHER RESCUE PAGES ON FACEBOOK BUT NOT MINE ITS A JOKE

to dpestate1000 #609683

Polly and the Pups--I never received a dime for these dogs--I posted the picture of them (as I do dozens daily) for the pictures were sent to me for my help to cross-post and possible (BEFORE THEY ARE ALL PUT TO SLEEP) I WOULD TAKE THEM INTO MY RESCUE. (I have proof of PayPal Account that not a dime came to me---

to dpestate1000 #609811

diana why do you continue to lie?you collected over $300 for polly and her pups!!!

and nobody borrowed money from you you just are a liar and thats all. you keep using the word convicted felon like its going out of style!!1 have you realized that word doesnt bother me or anyone else for that matter!!!

since you have stated that you arent getting those 2 dogs morgana and roxie did you give those people who donated their money back?you should since your not getting the dogs, or are you going to say it wasnt a donation it was for a sale of a virtual pet like youve said before when somebody asked for their money back?

to manfredijoe Hollywood, Florida, United States #615802

All of these postings by Convicted Felon Joe Manfredi--Check out MugShots.com and you will see him there--Joe please show certified Documents pertaining to this money you say was received and please put your real info out so people can see who you are-Not all of the rediculous Fake names----Documents Joe on any of these statements from you and Sherri and Darcy Butkus--Shoiw Proof so the smart people here can actually see Proof--

to dpestate #616146

diana when you show proof of your vet and show how your donations are really spent than i will show the proof that you recieved money for polly and her pups so until then you wont see anything... oh by the way your old remark about convicted felon is the same its old and used up just like you are.

to dpestate #616351

diana why are you saying that all these posts are by me?? you really are making NO SENSE whatsoever these posting have your name all over them, i honestly think you have lost your mind, oh by the way the smart people on here already have seen the proof, they have seen that you are a scam and use dogs to make a living, the smart people know you use donations to pay your rent and other bills and the smart people are tired of hearing the same old *** that comes out of your mouth, oh and quit lying to the smart people they are caatching on to you, so now all im going to say is the SMART PEOPLE ARE DONE WITH YOU CREEP!!!

to dpestate Boca Raton, Florida, United States #616826

Hi.I see that you are posting using Diana Peters' name.

You don't know me but I can recognize Diana's writing style and your comment shows that you are not her. Anyways, if you want to pretend to be her that is your choice. I just have a few questions. You said that you want proof regarding what people say about Diana Peters.

Have you seen the court ordered that was entered against her and in favor of Sherri and Joe Manfredi. I have never met them but I do know that the police came to court after Diana sued them and the police testified against Diana. Other witnesses also came to court and testified against Diana. Not one witness testified on behalf of Diana.

She didn't even have a single document to show the judge. What does it say about her when the police believe a person with a criminal record is more trustworthy and honest than Diana? What does it say when the police take the time out of their lives to testified in favor of Joe Manfredi and against Diana? In the end the judge decided to believe Joe and Sherri over Diana.

Why after everything that I have just written are you willing to take Diana's word over the police and the judge? You can order a copy of that final judgment if you want it. It is in the broward county courthouse. You should also get a copies of the court records in Miami.

She was fined for refusing to produce proof that she had medical records for dogs. She was also fined for selling dogs without a license and she was fined for refusing to provide proof that she had a vet. Did you know she used to illegally operate an antique business out of her house? When she lived in Miami she was sued by the government because her antique business was being operated against the law.

She lost that case and signed a document promising not to do it again. She violated that agreement and was fined. The fine was not as large as the one that she was fined for how she treated the animals. I believe that fine is currently in the hundreds of thousands of dollars.

You can contact Mr. Stallone for the exact amount. After you get done calling him you should read her web page about how she writes that she needs money to pull dogs but she never pulls them. She even put that she needed money to feed bread to dogs in Turkey.

Yes Turkey. At the exact time that she claimed to be feeding the dogs bread she was posting online.

Her posts lasted for hours and when people called her to find out if she was the poster she hung up on them.

to dpestate1000 #609834

diana peters you did recieve money for polly and her pups. the only thing about your rescue is its a coverup to scam money thats all

Hollywood, Florida, United States #608342

THIS IS THE TRUTH! YES I AM GUILTY OF SAVING TOO MANY DOGS AND PUPPIES STANDING IN THE LINE TO DIE AT MIAMI DADE!! HOW COULD I NOT?? THIS IS SENT TO ME FROM

MIAMI DADE ANIMAL CONTROL: FROM KATHY LABRADA--MULTIPLE COMPLAINTS FROM THE "HATERS'--

To dpestate@bellsouth.net

Death Row Dog Rescue

Diana Peters

I apologize for the delay, between the storm and the big adoption event I have been swamped. Diana Peters has never been under investigation by Miami-Dade Animal Services for animal cruelty related issues. All dogs under the care of Ms. Peters were in good physical condition at the time of the department’s multiple inspections. The sole cause for placing Ms. Peters on a do not adopt list was related to violation of a zoning ordinance which dictates the number of dogs that can be housed on a residential property. Sincerely, Kathleen R. LabradaChief, Operations & EnforcementMiami-Dade Animal Services Department7401 NW 74th StreetMiami, Florida 33166305-418-7172 Phone305-805-1619 Fax "Delivering Excellence Every Day"

I had too many rescues and they all came from the death row section Miami Dade--How could I just let them die there?? I am guilty of only 1 thing-Saving too many dogs and puppies that were waiting for the "Pink Stuff" and death--Diana Peters

to dpestate1000 #609054

:x The truth is -- I AM GUILTY OF BEING A SCAM ARTIST-- I cant go to the pound im banned from there because they know that i scam for dogs-- THE ABOVE IS ALL MADE UP BY ME I JUST WANT PEOPLE TO LIKE ME-- yes i have admitted pink stuff to dogs before but thats because i self vet dogs and didnt realize it would kill them but it did--- There have been many i did this to i know its wrong but i thought i waas helping them-- ONCE AGAIN PLEASE DONT BELIEVE ME I DONT SAVE DOGS I ONLY HURT THEM.--

Boca Raton, Florida, United States #609276

I am not an ex-volunteer or your so called rescue.I am just a person who has seen the court records judges entered against you and have seen the photos of Sherri Manfredi with dogs she has saved.

They are current photos of Sherri at the Fort Lauderdale pound when dogs were being pulled from the pound. Diana Peters I am surprised you don't know how many dogs Sherri and her friend Darcy have saved because photos of them at the shelters while the dogs are being pulled and photos of them with the dogs after the dogs were pulled after been all over the internet. I understand that you are upset that you are banned by the governments in Fort Lauderdale and Miami from pulling dogs from those shelters but you should be happy that Darcy, Sherri and Sherri's husband are not banned and are able to serve as a lifeline for the multiple dogs they have saved. Some of the many dogs are ones that you collected donations for even though you knew you were banned and would never be able to get the dogs out of the shelters.

Since Sherri, her husband and her friend Darcy are such kind people they worked hard and saved those dogs even though you refused to give the money to the real rescuers. Oh, you put that you want official documents but I thought you would have them since they are the court orders that were entered against you. Don't you recall when you took Sherri and Joe Manfredi to court claiming they stole from you and the police showed up and testified against you? Don't you remember all of the documents that were presented against you and the judge deciding your lawsuit against them was bogus.

Chicago, Illinois, United States #609339

They gave her the money because they believed her lies that she would pull dogs from shelters but when they found out the truth they asked for the money back so they could give it to people who are not banned from pulling dogs. Diana refused to return the money. I am not Sherri Manfredi but Diana contends that I am Sherri and I am pretending to be Diana. Does that make sense to anyone?

I am posting using my name, Sabrina Lane, but Diana claims I am pretending to post as Diana. It makes no sense to me. If anyone wants to see Sherri and the great work she has done you can look at photos online. I have seen the photos of Sherri Manfredi with dogs she has saved.

They are current photos of Sherri at the Fort Lauderdale pound when dogs were being pulled from the pound. Diana Peters I am surprised you don't know how many dogs Sherri and her friend Darcy have saved because photos of them at the shelters while the dogs are being pulled and photos of them with the dogs after the dogs were pulled after been all over the internet. I understand that you are upset that you are banned by the governments in Fort Lauderdale and Miami from pulling dogs from those shelters but you should be happy that Darcy, Sherri and Joe are not banned and are able to serve as a lifeline for the multiple dogs they have saved. Some of the many dogs are ones that you collected donations for even though you knew you were banned and would never be able to get the dogs out of the shelters.

The judge didn't believe they stole from you so why should anyone on this page. You can get a copy of the judgment the judge entered against you at the Broward County Clerk of Court. It is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. So how does it make you feel to know that the police testified against you and in favor of Sherri Manfredi and her husband?

If you really cared about the dogs you would be happy that Sherri, her husband and her friend Joe have saved them. You would be happy that Darcy has been part of lovely rescue events in the past few months.

to dpestate1000 Hollywood, Florida, United States #609311

"How many dogs or puppies have they saved???" I am here to help the animals--I have saved and gotten new loving families for over 2000 of them!Ask these 2 viscous lying people-"SHOW THE GENUINE DOCUMENTS TO ALL OF THESE LIES -NOT THE EVIL AND SO DESTRUCTIVE LIES THAT THEY MAKE UP!!" DARCY KNOWS EVERY TIME SHE POSTS THESE LIES AND PURE SLANDER --MORE DOGS DIE!!!

to dpestate1000 Chicago, Illinois, United States #609554

To anyone who wants to see the dogs Sherri manfredi and Darcy have saved look on the internet.There are photos of Sherri with dogs that were being pulled from the pound.

She was there to get the dogs. There are also photos of Darcy with rescue events at local places in Southern Florida. She had a lovely one with a great group of people at the Towne Center Mall in Boca Raton within the past two months. Darcy has such a great reputation that the mall had no problems allowing her to go in the mall with dogs for the event.

To see the documents check out the court records in Miami and Fort Lauderdale. Diana was fined for operating an illegal business in Miami. Fined for having no proof she had vet records. Fines hundreds of thousands of dollars by the town of davie (whose records are online).

She also lost a case against Sherri Manfredi in Fort Lauderdale. She lied about Sherri and a lawsuit occurred. The police came and testified against Diana along with other witnesses who testified against Diana.

The judge didn't believe a word Diana Peters said and entered a judgment in favor of Sherri and against Diana Peters.

to dpestate1000 #609690

TELL ME WHO IS THE EVIL ONE HERE!! Diana Peters

to dpestate1000 #609799

to dpestate1000 #609814

WE SAVE DOGS EVERYDAY DIANA WE HAVE PHOTOS TO PROVE IT DO YOU HAVE ANY PHOTOS OF YOU SAVING ANY DOGS? THE ONLY PHOTOSS YOU HAVE ARE THE ONES YOU STEAL OFF THE INTERNET AND ASKING FOR MONEY FOR.

to dpestate1000 #609684

THIS IS THE TRUTH! YES I AM GUILTY!!!--Diana Peters

to dpestate1000 #609688

TOO MANY DOGS AND PUPPIES STANDING IN THE LINE TO DIE AT MIAMI DADE!! HOW COULD I NOT?? THIS IS SENT TO ME FROM MIAMI DADE ANIMAL CONTROL: FROM KATHY LABRADA--MULTIPLE COMPLAINTS

to dpestate1000 #609813

diana there are no haters as you continue to keep posting we know what you do and who you are.it seems that yoou are looking for people to think you save dogs but in REALITY YOU DO NOT!!!

what about the the dogs that die in your care because you think you are DR.FEELGOOD by self vetting dogs.

ALSO STOP WITH YOUR *** ABOUT EX VOLUNTEERS STOLE FROM YOU THAT WAS PROVEN IN COURT THAT NOBODY STOLE FROM YOU, REMEMBER I WAS THERE IN COURT WHEN THE JUDGE RULED IN OUR FAVOR AND NOT YOURS AND THE OFFICER THAT YOU MADE YOUR FALSE REPORT TO STATED HE BELIEVED WE DIDNT STEAL ANYTHING FROM YOU AND ALSO DANNY STALLONE FROM THE CITY OF DAVIE STATING YOU HAVE OVER ONE MILLION IN UNPAID FINES!!!DO YOU REMEMBER THAT DIANA.

Hollywood, Florida, United States #608309

• THE TRUTH! DO YOU WANT TO KNOW??

•These hateful People who keep hurting the animals by the lies they Post everywhere!!!--Well, do we all know how sick and evil some people are in this world?? The truth is this:

1. This Death Row Dog Rescue (Diana Peters) has saved from a death sentence at the pounds over 2000 dogs and puppies and they are all now living a wonderful life--

2. The truth is this Death Row Dog Rescue is registered legally with the Dept of Agriculture and the IRS -all requirements to receive donations to help these animals-All Public Records

3- The truth is that Diana Peters has sold off most of her personal belongs over the past years to keep this rescue going-She has cared for these abused animals 24/7 for over 4 years and she has sacrificed everything in her normal life to only keep saving more of these dogs-

... 4. She receives dozens of pleas daily for her help to get dogs and puppies out of the pound where they are scheduled to die that very day-Diana trys to take in as many as she can so they do not die at the pounds

•5. The truth is that she also tries to help so many other rescue groups by posting their Urgent dogs and puppies and is also willing to take them into her location to rehabilitate and heal and then to get a new loving home for them

•6. The truth is that Diana is NOT Banned from the local pounds-She may not be registered there to pull but there has never been a need to be for she received dozens of urgent calls every single day to help so many of these dogs and puppies.

•7. The truth is all of the rescues that come from our local pounds have all of their vaccines and these are the dogs and puppies that Diana rescued-

•8. The truth is Darcy Ode Butkus was only at the Rescue in Davie 1 time for she is petrified of large dogs and these are the ones that Diana would generally rescue from death row.

•9. The truth is SherriLynn Manfredi and her husband Joe Manfredi (Convicted Felon) were caught stealing from the rescue (Police Reports available) and they were involved in a Workman’s Comp Scam that Diana did NOT go along with.

•10. The truth is that these people for over a year and a half have spread lies and pure slander against Diana Peters and Death Row Dog Rescue and causing hundreds of dogs and puppies to be killed –(documents available with the lists of the animals that Diana was trying to save but was sabotaged by these people)

•The truth is this question: “How many dogs or puppies have these 3 people actually gone to the pounds and gotten out alive??” The truth is they would rather destroy and do harm to the animals then to step up and help to save any. The animals pay the ultimate price for their hate and cruel actions. And this is the Truth!! Diana Peters-954-626-0708 Why don't these people put their info out here?? What are they hiding from--Deat Row Dog Rescue on FaceBook

to dpestate1000 #609057

THE TRUTH IS I CANT AND DONT SAVE DOGS-- I JUST LIKE THE MONEY I CAN MAKE OFF THE DOGS-- THE PEOPLE MENTIONED ABOVE ARE SAINTS THEY SAVE DOGS AND IM JEALOUS--

Boca Raton, Florida, United States #609279

to dpestate1000 Hollywood, Florida, United States #609312

to dpestate1000 Chicago, Illinois, United States #609343

They gave her the money because they believed her lies that she would pull dogs from shelters but when they found out the truth they asked for the money back so they could give it to people who are not banned from pulling dogs. Diana refused to return the money. If anyone wants to see Sherri and the great work she has done you can look at photos online. I have seen the photos of Darcy Butkus with dogs she has saved.

They are current photos of Darcy online with dogs she has saved and there are also photos of Darcy's friend Sherri at the Fort Lauderdale pound when dogs were being pulled from the pound. Diana Peters I am surprised you don't know how many dogs Sherri and her friend Darcy have saved because photos of them at the shelters while the dogs are being pulled and photos of them with the dogs after the dogs were pulled after been all over the internet. I understand that you are upset that you are banned by the governments in Fort Lauderdale and Miami from pulling dogs from those shelters but you should be happy that Darcy, Sherri and Joe are not banned and are able to serve as a lifeline for the multiple dogs they have saved. Some of the many dogs are ones that you collected donations for even though you knew you were banned and would never be able to get the dogs out of the shelters.

Since Sherri, her husband and her friend Darcy are such kind people they worked hard and saved those dogs even though you refused to give the money to the real rescuers. Oh, you put that you want official documents but I thought you would have them since they are the court orders that were entered against you, the documents were posted on the internet and the documents were also brought to the most recent trial involving your lies. Don't you recall when you took Sherri and Joe Manfredi to court claiming they stole from you and the police showed up and testified against you? Don't you remember all of the documents that were presented against you and the judge deciding your lawsuit against them was bogus.

to dpestate1000 #609815

diana nobody is hiding as you state above. in your own words you keep saying how we are responsible for dogs dying why is that? do you remember the dog fai you collected money for saying you were going to save her and the dog ended up being pts because you just got the money and didnt go save her

Chicago, Illinois, United States #587184

She also was found to have several dead dogs in her freezer.She has been lying & scammig for a long time & needs to be shut down.

Instead of vetting the dogs to eliminate their suffering, she spends the donation money on herself.

There is a reason she can't pull dogs out of any shelters, think about that!

Boca Raton, Florida, United States #609288

So how does it make you feel to know that the police testified against you and in favor of Joe?How does it make you feel knowing that the court believed Sherri and Jo were more truthful than you?

to DeeDee Hollywood, Florida, United States #609313

to dpestate1000 #609389

I'm the only evil one here I can't help but blame others for my scams I'm trying to make people believe me but since I believe my own lies its hard.

Just an after thought, Diana, why don't you ever show :original" copies/scans of your Dr. Jaffe vet bills or any other? they are always written as text within you writings.

to MaryMaryQuite***trary Hollywood, Florida, United States #608303

All of these horrible lies and pure evil slander that started with Wendy’s Rescue and SherriLynn Nelson Manfredi-Little Debbie-I rescued from the pound and yes she was sick-I sent her to the - hospital for almost 3 weeks) were just plain evil statements from you about her!! Here is the letter from Dr. Jaffe and he also cannot believe there are actually people such as you that would heartlessly and with absolutely no compassion for the death of so many more animals.

From: Jaffe Animal Clinic

To: "dpestate@bellsouth.net"

Subject: Re: Requested records for Diana Peters

Death Row Dog Rescue

Diana,

That is truly sad that someone would spread viscous lies about someone with such a big heart trying to help those animals that no one else will. I can assure you that I never said anything negative about you or your rescue organization. Prior to seeing Debbie, I had not heard of your rescue group, but after my wife came back from volunteering there, she told me what a wonderful and caring person you were and that I should help if I can. I was more than happy to help. In November, my practice was contacted by a Wendy Bonilla requesting copies of Debbie's records because my practice was too far away and she was going to find a veterinarian closer to Davie. It was this reason that Debbie was no longer being seen by me, and not for any other reason.

If there is anything else I can help with, please let me know.

Paul H. Jaffe, DVM

All of the lies that you and Sherri Manfred and Wendy;s Rescue spread about Little Debbie ( who he had at his Jaffe Animal Clinic

to dpestate1000 #609223

Dr Jaffe i have no idea who he is-- I did treat Debbie poorly i didnt care because i was always drunk--- I dont have any vet records of any of the dogs ive ever had-- i still dont i have people bring dogs to me some are from craigslist for free-- than i sell them for a profit-- Sherri is a wonderful person so is wendy they save dogs and im jealous so i lie about them--

Boca Raton, Florida, United States #609282

I am a liar I keep posting *** like above I'm lonely and a scam artist thanks for listening

Dear Diana Peters AKA Death Row Dog Rescue,

Why is it that when Maria adopted "Angel" (who you have collected money for, due to your begging, stating that you were going to rescue her) from Broward County Animal Care and Control that she had to sign a legal contract stating that "Angel" would NEVER be given to you or in your care? Seems Broward County Animal Care and Control is not a big fan of yours.

Things that make you go HMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Boca Raton, Florida, United States #609285

So what you going to do? Believe me the scam artist or believe the ones telling the truth?

Sent to me from Broward County--I am NOT BANNED from there--I AM NOT ON THEIR LIST!!!!

I just did not register to pull from there because I had dozens and dozens of other rescues and individuals that were begging for me to take the ones from there before they were killed--They went there and got the dogs or pups OUT as well as in Miami Dade-and brought them to me-knowing I would care for them better than any other rescue could--Stop your lies Darcy Butkus and Sherri Manfredi--You are just contributing to more deaths for these helpless animals--HOW MANY HAVE THE 2 OF YOU RESCUED-SAVED FROM DEATH?? PLEASE SHOW US--IT IS ALL ABOUT THE DOGS LIFE ISN'T IT??

Hi Diane,

Please find attached to this email a copy of our do not adopt list. Anyone who is listed on the attached document are not permitted to adopt an animal from our shelter. If you are not listed on the list then you would be permitted to come in and fill out an application and if approved be permitted to adopt. If you need any further information please don’t hesitate to ask.

Thanks,

1870 SW 39 Street

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315

954/359-1313 ext 9272 Office

to Diana Peters-Death Row Dog Res #587030

DIANA PETERS IS A *** ARTIST SHE HAS BEEN FOR MANY YEARS SINCE SHE HAD AN ANTIQUE BUSINESS, MIAMI DADE MADE HER SHUT IT DOWN AND ALSO SHE HAS BEEN FINED NUMEROUS TIMES FOR NOT HAVING A DOG BREEDER LICENSE SO WHY WOULD A RESCUE NEED A BREEDER LICENSE???ANYWAY DIANA PETERS YOU ARE A *** A SCAM !!!!!

PLEASE JUST STOP YOUR BOOHOO THAT ITS SOMEONE ELSES FAULT YOUR A NUT CASE THATS ABOUT TO BE STOPPED..BAD BAD RESCUE!!!!

Chicago, Illinois, United States #609061

Why are you calling all of the people who know the truth about you convicted felons?One person who doesn't like you is a felon but that is just one person out of the hundreds.

Also when you sued that person in court and claimed he harmed your rescue the judge didn't believe a word you said. Even the police testified in favor of that person.

What does it say about you when the police and the judge believe a felon over you.

I do know that im going to be a convicted felon soon i commit fraud and steal from people thats what im good at-- I have no vet records thats a lie that i keep telling people-- my rescue is a coverup for my scam i use it because im lazy and dont want an honest job-- I can make more money off dogs than having to work.. so by that said i dont save dogs..

to DEATH ROW DOG RESCUE SCAM BUST Hollywood, Florida, United States #608314

Here is the truth about the rich woman by the name of Darcy Butkus-the one that keeps posting all of this horrible *** that only HELPS TO HAVE MORE OF THE DOGS AND PUPPIES DIE!!!!Darcy Butkus was only on the property of the rescue in the 3 months that she quote "Volunteered" for 1 time only--She is petrified of big dogs and those were the ones that I generally saved for they were the ones to die first at the pounds!

Everyone just ask Darcy Butkus or her convicted Felon Joe Manfredi "How many dogs or puppies have they saved???" I am here to help the animals--I have saved and gotten new loving families for over 2000 of them! Ask these 2 viscous lying people-"SHOW THE GENUINE DOCUMENTS TO ALL OF THESE LIES -NOT THE EVIL AND SO DESTRUCTIVE LIES THAT THEY MAKE UP!!" DARCY KNOWS EVERY TIME SHE POSTS THESE LIES AND PURE SLANDER --MORE DOGS DIE!!!

to dpestate1000 Boca Raton, Florida, United States #609202

Diana Peters I am surprised you don't know how many dogs Darcy and Sherri have saved because photos of them at the shelters while the dogs are being pulled and photos of them with the dogs after the dogs were pulled after been all over the internet.I understand that you are upset that you are banned by the governments in Fort Lauderdale and Miami from pulling dogs from those shelters but you should be happy that Darcy, Sherri and Joe are not banned and are able to serve as a lifeline for the multiple dogs they have saved.

Some of the many dogs are ones that you collected donations for even though you knew you were banned and would never be able to get the dogs out of the shelters. Since Sherri, Joe and Darcy are such kind people they worked hard and saved those dogs even though you refused to give the money to the real rescuers. Oh, you put that you want official documents but I thought you would have them since they are the court orders that were entered against you. Don't you recall when you took Sherri and Joe Manfredi to court and the police showed up and testified against you?

Don't you remember all of the documents that were presented against you and the judge deciding your lawsuit against them was bogus. You can get a copy of the judgment the judge entered against you at the Broward County Clerk of Court. It is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

So how does it make you feel to know that the police testified against you and in favor of Joe?How does it make you feel knowing that the court believed Joe, despite his decades old records, was more truthful that you?

to dpestate1000 #609225

Who am i kidding- im jealous of Darcy Butkus-- she does so much for the dogs-- NO DOGS ACTUALLY DIE I JUST LOVE SAYING THAT IT MAKES ME FEEL GOOD-- IM THE ONE THAT LIES AND SLANDERS AND I WILL CONTINUE TO UNTIL PEOPLE BELIEVE ME OR MY RESCUE GOES UNDER-- IM THE EVIL ONE HERE-- Diana Peters

to DEATH ROW DOG RESCUE SCAM BUST Hollywood, Florida, United States #608317

big question for Darcy Butkus and Sherri Manfredi is "How many dogs or puppies that are scheduled to die-are they getting out of the pounds and a new safe loving home for???" My entire life is for saving the dogs but they keep destroying the life-line I try to supply to save them-So very evil of them and so very sad for the animals--Diana Peters-HERE IS HER INFO--call Darcy Butkus and tell her to leave us alone and to please show us CERTIFIED DOCUMENTS OF THE POSTINGS SHE KEEPS SPREADING OUT--NOT THE LIES FROM A CONVICTED FELON JOE MANFREDI-WE WANT THE GENUINE TRUTH SO WE CAN KEEP HELPING TO SAVE THE DOGS-NOT THE BOGUS FAKE NAMES AND SITES THAT THEY HAVE SPENT OVER A YEAR TO CREATE---754-299-9568 or email: dogrescuegoodbadugly@aol.com

to dpestate1000 Chicago, Illinois, United States #609059

Some of the many dogs are ones that you collected donations for even though you knew you were banned and would never be able to get the dogs out of the shelters. Since Sherri, Joe and Darcy are such kind people they worked hard and saved those dogs even though you refused to give the money to the real rescuers. Oh, you put that you want official documents but I thought you would have them since they are the court orders that were entered against you. Don't you recall when you took Sherri and Joe to court and the police showed up and testified against you?

It is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

to DEATH ROW DOG RESCUE SCAM BUST Hollywood, Florida, United States #608319

Hello to my very Dear team that have helped save so many and that have faith and trust that I would never harm an animal---I have tried not to let all of these insane lies get to me but I will tell you all this--It is only hurting more innocent dogs and puppies--I received a very nice call from someone that truly knows me--I have given up my entire life to save these thousands of dogs and find them all loving homes--I work 24/7 and yes, i rely totally on the donations for my entire overhead.I do not have any other source of income what so ever--I have sold every thing of any value that I had before the rescue life--just to keep the place going--the things these couple of people are saying is totally Untrue--Horrible sick comments about me-I am so very sad for the dogs that are paying the ultimate price for their hatred-Yes I have had Animal Control out many many times over the past 4 years of rescuing--If you actually read the tickets: Never for...

any reason pertaining to the care of over 2000 dogs--If you read the files--all state that the dogs are in extremely good health-the locations have been extremely clean-especially when there are over 50 dogs and pups inside a home-none in cages--I am getting Death Threats now from some of these horrible people and I have begged them to Please just Stop!! They are relentless and the destruction is beyond words! If they really believe that they are hurting me--so very wrong-they are ONLY hurting the dogs-They can not get past their hatred and I have done nothing to them-Except ask for 2 puppies back that I am responsible for and to repay the money they borrowed-As far as Brandi and her donation--It was agreed upon that that money was to go to re-open a new location for the Rescue--at $1500.00 rent per month-First last and security--plus what it would cost to totally move the entire operation-It was going to be over $5500.00 -It is so weird that never a word was said pertaining to the $4000.00 donation given by a friend of hers-Until now-This was way back in March-Why now Brandi??? Why did you not ever bring any of this up before??

Linda so viscousely speaks of--It is so taken out of the meaning--I called you immediately to explain the error-and misunderstanding of that posting and you would not even let me get 1 word in-you swore and hung up on me--I NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING FOR POLLY AND PUPS FOR CHIPLEY RESCUE!!!!!

I HAVE SENT COPIES OF MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT-NOTHING TO ME!!!

Let's stop this insanity and just try to help the dogs--what do you want me to do??Diana

to dpestate1000 Chicago, Illinois, United States #609065

To anyone who read the comment above by Diana Peters, please know that it is around two years old.She simply copied it and pasted it from when she wrote it years ago.

Also, no police officer believed anyone made death threats against Diana. Please also realize that government employes wrote letters stating Diana Peters is banned from getting any dogs from pounds in Fort Lauderdale and Miami pounds. What does it say about a person when the government bans them from getting dogs out of pounds. Everyone that Diana posts her lies about are people who are currently able to pull dogs.

The net is filled with photos of Sherri Manfredi, her husband and a person named Darcy with dogs those three people have saved. Diana is jealous of them because she wants all of the glory so she is making up stories about them and their friends. Isn't it such a shame that she can't be happy the dogs are alive and she is instead lying about the kind soles that are helping to save so many lives.

If you are every in Southern Florida you should find out if one of Darcy's great adoption events is taking place.She was recently at Boca Raton's most exclusive mall with dogs promoting an event because the mall knows she is good person and wanted to help her wonderful cause.

to Diana Peters-Death Row Dog Res #587072

Hi Diana.I am confused.

If you are not banned why were you not able to pull dogs named Pop and Angel from the Fort Lauderdale shelter? You requested donations for them but never pulled them from the pound. Pop was saved by a wonderful person named Darcy Butkus. You might have heard of her because she is active in the South Florida rescue community.

Angel's life was saved with the assistance of Sherri Manfredi and a rescue called Wendy's Rescue. Photos of them with Angel are all over the net.

Also on the net are your comments that you were not able to pull Angel and your posts that you were not allowed to pull Angel.

to Diana Peters-Death Row Dog Res Boca Raton, Florida, United States #607432

Diana Peters you are a liar.You are not allowed to pull or adopt from Broward County Animal Care and Adoption (BCAC).

Do you not recall the dog Angel they would NOT allow you to adopt, and made the adopter sign a statement she would not give the dog to your so called rescue??? If the dog Angel was found to be in your care, it would be confiscated. Anyone can call Marcy and learn all about you.

Truly they should - it's an eye opener.:eek

to Suzanne Hollywood, Florida, United States #608327

STATEMENT FROM A VOLUNTEER FOR DEATH ROW DOG RESCUE THAT WAS AT THE RESCUE EVERY SINGLE DAY FOR OVER A YEAR--

To Whom It May Concern:

I have been following this horrible slandering and lies about the Death Row Dog Rescue and Diana Peters for the past year now and I am so disgusted. I am the realtor Karen Meyers who lived around the corner from Ms. Peters while she was renting there for a year and a half. My client was Mr. McDonald, the owner of the property. He was so delighted with a rescue of dogs using his acre of property for their care. Almost immediately, the city came down on her. All the way from barking dogs, even though she kept most of them inside of her house with her after 6:00 p.m. in the evening, to not having a business license. She had a separate building with air conditioning for her office and if there was a mother and babies, she would keep them in there. Right after she moved in, I went to pay her a visit to welcome her. It was astounding! She had maybe 40 to 45 dogs and puppies all jumping, running and ever so happy. There were a few sick ones that she had in separate areas inside of the house.

We sat together and she began my shocking and horrible education of the dilemma these dogs and puppies had been thru and so many others were going thru at the local pounds especially in Miami Florida. I was so stunned for I, as most did, not realize, that they kill so many very adoptable dogs and puppies along with hundreds daily of cats and kittens. I guess I had just never thought about it before until I met Ms. Peters. It was all most an acre of fenced in land and a sort of run down small 3 bedroom house. She had volunteers come from Miami (Firefighters) that knew of her mission from Homestead. She even had a wonderful man that drove all of the way down from Michigan to help put up the fencing and kennels there on the property so she had separate areas for different dogs. Just amazing! She would occasionally have a volunteer come to help but I could see she was struggling with all of the care so many dogs and puppies required. I began immediately to come by every single day, even Sunday’s after church. So many times, when I would arrive around 8:00 a.m. after my children were off to school, I could tell she had not slept for another night with the caring of the new ones that came in with this Kennel Cough. I had never heard of this Kennel Cough until I met Diana. The condition these sweet dogs and puppies would arrive to the rescue in was just sickening. It did not matter to Diana; she would start the immediate chore on each one whether it was special creams for the severe mange or salves for the wounds. She even would show no fear whatsoever with the fearful aggressive ones would arrive.

I saw with my own eyes many times, she would communicate with them and they would go from a defenceful frame to a trusting calmness with her. She would just not ever give up on any of them. There were 2 occasions that a puppy came in 90% dead. I was almost sick with the sight of this 4 month old boy called Oreo. She took him into isolation in the office and she stayed up with him thru the night for 3 consecutive nights. She then asked me if I could take Oreo to Dr. Darko. She could never leave the ranch for the dogs were kept in line but only when she was present. I took Oreo to the Vet and he pretty much told me that it was distemper. The little guy had zero immune system from severe abuse in his short life. Dr. Darko told Diana this news but she would not give up. I helped her for 2 straight weeks with unbelievable care round the clock.

We cried together when little Oreo passed and I know she took it very deeply. I just kept telling her that he had at least died surrounded in love rather than on a cold slab of cement. She continued to have dozens and dozens of calls every single day from rescue groups, individuals pleading with her to take a particular dog from Miami that was going to die within a couple of hours. I would try to help her by answering many of her calls for her and I will tell you one thing, it is so difficult to have this decision of life or death to be put on your shoulders. Many times she would tell them she just could not help but then the next day I would see someone drive up with the 70 pound year old shepherd mix from Miami Dade pound. I would look at her and I could see the determination in her eyes. Her famous saying to me and to her daughter Sonia was “Just one more!” I was there every single day because the love and joy that was ever present was addictive to me and I so admired this women for the dedication to the animals.

No matter how tired she was or stressed from having no money, she would always be giving so much love from inside her to each and every one of the rescues. These dogs and puppies had become as if they were her children. After my helping her every single day for over 10 months, along came a woman by the name of Darcy Butkus and a group of her social friends. Diana was jumping with joy and a new hope for some additional help. She told me “Finally Karen, we will have the right committed group to make this rescue be able to save twice as many!” This new group was going to take over the preparation and responsibility of getting the entire dogs ready before the Pet Supermarket Adoption events every Saturday. They had committed to get funds in so Diana was not under the stress every day to keep the place going. I know she had even sold most all of her valuables to just keep the place going. She never had much food in her refrigerator for her to eat. Practically everything in her cupboards and refrigerator was for the dogs. Many times, I would go to the store and buy her vegetables and salads for she was a Vegetarian so it was pretty simple what she did eat. Almost from the very beginning, I could see that this “New Group” was going to be a problem. Darcy Butkus and her buddies wanted to run the whole show but she had never stepped foot onto the property but once to do the really difficult work. Her group that had committed to take over certain major tasks only did it when they felt like it. I soon saw that they started to dictate orders to her but they had no idea whatsoever what it took to get these dogs and puppies healthy and socialized. I believe they looked at this this rescue as a bit of a hobby instead of the serious business of life for the dogs.

Karen Myers-Realtor

Why don't you post your info here so people can see what horrible people you really are??

to dpestate1000 #609226

The above comment by Karen Myers is a made up person in my head-- i really keep coming up with fake names in my mind-- dont believe my lie above.

to Suzanne Hollywood, Florida, United States #608330

Suzanne Thomas--You do not even know me--You have never ever been to my rescue--Marci Perry and I have spoken many times and what you are saying is an out and out lie!!! Shame on you Suzanne-You are only hurting more of these helpless animals-(If that is your real name) I doubt it--Diana Peters-Death Row Dog Rescue--The one who has saved over 2000 dogs and puppies from death and got them all wonderful homes--I have the documents--Show us any of the dogs that you have saved --or show any Real certified documents proving these lies from you--Shame on you for the harm you are creating for so many more dogs--

to dpestate1000 Chicago, Illinois, United States #609071

Diana why do you keep saying that you have saved 2000 dogs.The letters form government employees in Fort Lauderdale and Miami stating you are banned from pulling dogs have been posted on multiple websites.

Even you admitted on your website that the animal shelter in Fort Lauderdale said you could not pull a dog. Thank goodness Sherri Manfredi stepped up and saved that dog. I hope you returned the donations you collected for that dog or gave them to Sherri since people donated the money to you based on your lie that you were getting the dog. Also, why do you call the 900 square foot multiple family home that you are living in a rescue?

Code Enforcment for Broward County told me that you are unable to operate a rescue with dogs out of that rented house. Are you admitting to violating the law? If you want documents of dogs people like Sherri, Joe and Darcy have saved you should go on Facebook because there are multiple photos of them with dogs they have rescued. I'm surprised you didn't see the photo of Sherri with a dog that was being pulled from the pound.

It is even more surprising that you didn't see the photo of Darcy with a rescue group at Town Center Mall in Boca Raton Florida because that is such a popular mall and the event got a lot of media attention. If you want certified documents you should goto the court houses in Miami and Fort Lauderdale. The Miami court has documents showing you were fined for illegally operating a business. You signed a document promising to no longer illegally operate the company but when you violated the law the court fined you.

Those orders can be picked up from the clerk of court. The court can also give you the documents showing you were fined for not having any medical records for the dogs you had when you lived down there.

In Broward County, which is Fort Lauderdale, you can get the court orders that were entered against you in that county.Most recently, you sued Sherri and Joe Manfredi and after the police testified against you, other witnesses testified against you and the judge saw all of the documents against you the judge ruled one hundred percent in favor of Sherri and Joe Manfredi and ruled one hundred percent against you.

What kind of a person would report me to Broward Animal Control—When you consistently reported horrible lies to them-they came out to the rescue at least 4 or 5 times-went thru the entire property and was amazed at the condition of the animals -especially knowing what was going on in Miami Dade-with all of the diseases and killings--they never saw any abused or neglected dogs or puppies--Oh!! You were on my property only 1 time in the couple of months that you volunteered Right??? All of these lies you keep spreading “Where are the documents or PROOF? All you have ever posted is viscous lies with No proof. Check out Broward County Animal Control reports.-I showed them all of the records of Vet care and YES some still had Kennel Cough-and a few Ticks-but I had 45 rescues there at one time on an acre of land.

ALL OF THEM WOULD HAVE BEEN IN A BODY BAG AND THROWN INTO THE GARBAGE!!--Why don't you get your girlfriends to just sit with me and let's do something miraculous for the dogs--Would that not be a better thing to do than to continually help to have even more animals lose their lives at the pounds??

Please anyone who receives any of these nasty lies and slander from Darcy Butkus-send to me at

dpestate@bellsouth.net and please if you would like to see legal documents, I have them. God Bless the people who really care what is happening to our helpless animals—Death Row Dog Rescue-Diana Peters-954-626-0708

P.S.-Just scroll down the pages of Death Row Dog Rescue--You will see hundreds and hundreds of miracles that I created for so many-(over 2000 so far)

to Death Row Dog Rescue-Diana Pet #587029

DIANA PETERS YOU ARE A BIG LIAR!!!WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU ACTUALLY SAVED A DOG???

NOT TALKING ABOUT FROM CRAIGSLIST, OR FROM ANOTHER RESCUE BUT FROM MIAMI OR BROWARD? PROBABLY NEVER SINCE YOU DONT SAVE DOGS YOU USE THEM FOR A MONETARY GAIN!!! STOP BLAMING OTHERS FOR YOUR PROBLEMS NOBODY IS HURTING THE ANIMALS EXCEPT FOR YOU DIANA PETERS.

NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR LEGAL DOCUMENTS BECAUSE ANYONE CAN FLUFF DOCUMENTS..SO JUST TO SAY ONCE MORE STOP SCAMMING PEOPLE GET A JOB AND BE LIKE A NORMAL PERSON.

I HAVE TRYED VERY HARD NEVER TO GO TO THE PLACE THAT A FEW OF THESE HORRIBLE PEOPLE LIVEON FACE BOOK: But now they have ventured into a serious and insane level of harm. Just a question for all of the "Haters" out there from the SLANDEROUS Scam Page that Darcy Butkus set up--How many dogs or puppies have any of you even tried to save and give a chance to live and love today?? Just a small question but it means everything to the dozens of dogs and puppies at Miami Dade and Broward County waiting right now. As you continue to spread the lies and slander these helpless dogs and puppies are receiving the pink stuff injected into them and dumped like garbage. I promised numerous of my loyal and loving volunteers that I would not even go on your page for it is so evil and even if I shoved all of the documents in your faces-You would come up with something else to lie about me-How many times I asked your group of Vigilantes, Darcy Butkus, to please meet with me and I will show you everything I have that will prove to you that Sherri Manfredi and her convicted felon husband Joe, along with Kelly Raia (which were the beginners of this insanity) are lying and they just want to have something to focus their hatred and pain in their own life on-It just happened to be me—Police reports on the thief from the rescue from Joe and Sherri Manfredi.

I told you so many times that ALL dogs rescued from Miami Dade have been examined by at least 1 certified Vet-Given tests, vaccines, spayed or neutered (if they do not have Kennel Cough) and most of the time even if they do have Kennel Cough Miami Dade does it anyway! -I have complete Vet certificates on all of the dogs pulled from Miami--I have never ever taken a dog to the Adoption events without vaccines!! Even all of the puppies that came in from the fields down in Homestead were vaccinated BEFORE going to the events--No they were not spayed or neutered (under 6 months is dangerous for them) I have records to all of these-Now my adoption contracts do state that the Puppies MUST be taken to their Vet within 10 days after the adoption from me-—

Lie # 2 from Darcy Butkus and her tribe--No dogs or puppies have died while in my care from lack of vet care--Yes a few (a very few) unfortunately did die fast from Distemper or Parvo that they contacted at Miami Dade Animal Services--They were all scheduled to be killed at that place when I got them out--There is nothing that can be done when a puppy is severe malnutrition and has Kennel cough along with Distemper and they are given all of their vaccines and spayed or neutered by Miami BEFORE I get them--

Lie # 3-by Darcy Butkus and her tribe-Sherri Manfredi and her Convicted Felon husband Joe-Debbie, the small terrier I pulled from Miami

to Death Row Dog Rescue-Non-Profi #587031

DIANA PETERS YOU ARE MENTALLY INSANE!!!YOU NEED TO CHECK YOURSELF IN TO SOME MENTAL FACILITY AND SEEK SOME HELP FOR YOUR DELUSIONS!!!

STOP BLAMING OTHERS FOR YOUR MENTAL ILLNESS!!!YOU ARE A LOSER AND THATS ALL!!

to Death Row Dog Rescue-Non-Profi Miami, Florida, United States #587076

Diana I posted online that I would go with you to a shelter and pay for you to pull a dog.You never responded to my post.

I also called your house to find out when you were going to feed the dogs in the fields in Southern Florida. You deleted my posts and blocked me from asking any more questions. You claim you simply cross post and never took a dime for Polly but why did people post on your page that they donated money to you and then posted that they wanted the money back when they found out about your scam. You refused to give them the money back.

More recently you posted photos of dogs in the country Turkey that you claimed to be feeding even though you live in Southern Florida. You swore you were feeing those dogs but you were in Florida and the dogs were in Turkey. When people found out that the dogs were in Turkey and you lied about feeding them they contacted paypal to get the money back. You refused to give them the money back and told paypal that they purchased virtual pets and you didn't have to give them the money back.

Oh, you said that you have police reports about a theft. Why don't you also tell everyone on this page that the police investigated the report you filled out and found out that there was no theft. The police didn't believe a word you said. You should also upload a copy of the court order that said there was no theft.

It is the one where the judge entered a judgment against you and in favor of Sherri Manfredi. How could you claim to have vet certificates of your dogs?

I have court records showing you were fined for not have any vet records.

to Randy P. Hollywood, Florida, United States #608336

You are the sick ones--So many FAKE NAMES IT IS ALMOST FUNNY--Using my son's name Randy P--anyone reading this would know just how cruel you really are-To keep hurting the innocent animals the way you have for a year and a half-So sad what you are doing to them--Diana

to dpestate1000 Chicago, Illinois, United States #609082

Diana why do you believe names are fake?I realize you have around five different accounts on Facebook, including but not limited to Abby, Dawn, Britte and a few others, but that doesn't mean everyone uses fake names.

As you can tell, no matter what page you post on, I always use the same account when writing you.

to dpestate1000 #609227

I am the sick one-- I HAVE SO MANY FAKE NAMES-- I USE MY SONS NAME AND MY DAUGHTERS-- if anyone reading this please know im cruel--Diana

to Randy P. Hollywood, Florida, United States #608347

Please you self centered cruel few people with dozens of FAKE names--Please just show Documented by authorities any of these lies that you are posting--Why don't you show anything that is genuine--Let me tell everyone that is reading this--"If I was guilty of even 1 of these horrific lies and pure slander--I would have been shut down a long time ago." The Dept of Agriculture would not (after viewing all of my records) give me certification--The county would never have let me stay open to rescue if there was anything remotely as these horrible cruel people are saying--They have reported me dozens and dozens of times to every authority they could find for over a year and a half-I mean every single week-telling them pure lies-and they will not even take any complaints from them anymore-They are fed up with these "Haters"-Visit my Death Row Dog Rescue site on Face Book and just scroll down the pages to 2009-Look into the eyes of all of these dogs and puppies that I saved (not any of these rotten people) and I found fantastic wonderful homes for every one--The truth is in the eyes of these dogs and puppies!!! Diana

to dpestate1000 Chicago, Illinois, United States #609076

Diana to get the proof of what Sherri and the other hundreds of people have been saying about you goto the court houses in broward county and Miami-Dade County.There you can see the court orders that were entered against you.

After you read those documents look online at the lovely photos of Sherri and Darcy with the dogs they saved from the high kill shelters. Why are you so bitter that they are saving dogs? I understand that you are jealous of them because you are banned from pulling dogs but shouldn't you be happy that they are saving the dogs? also, what do you think the State of Florida would do if they knew you were violating the law by refusing to provide every single cancelled check, invoice and receipt of every dime you took in and every dime you spent.

The law requires you to provide it when a person asks you for it and I have been asking you for copies of the documents for more than a year. I even offerred to pay you forty dollars for the documents but you refused to give me copies. other people made the same requests on your facebook page and you deleted their requests. I took screenshots of everything.

The fine can be four figures.

Do you have that type of money?

to Randy P. Hollywood, Florida, United States #608438

Show the records!!!Show any genuine Documents from legal authorities!!

You say thousands of times everywhere that you have proof--Where is it????If you are a real person and not one of the many many Fake names that Sherri Manfredi and Darcy Butkus plaster everywhere--Then please just show real documents--Or just go away and leave us good people to save the dogs--Diana

to dpestate1000 Chicago, Illinois, United States #609073

to dpestate1000 #609835

diana what we ask is show your records show the vet records! people askfor them and you dont answer why??

LAST COMMENT WAS FOUND ON DEATH ROW DOG RESCUE FACEBOOK PAGE DIANA P SAYS SHE HAS HERSHEY THERE WITH HER IS SHE FOR REAL??!!

to scam buster Hollywood, Florida, United States #608348

just more lies and me trying to save 2 Dashhounds-I did get the identicle one out of the death row line in Miami--I have documents and I was only trying to save the one in Georgia too--before he was killed-I receive dozens and dozens of pleas for my help and yes from Georgia too--Diana

to dpestate1000 Chicago, Illinois, United States #609086

Diana why are you claiming the dashound in georgia was killed?You know he wasn't because after the Georgia based rescue group saved him it contacted you because it found out you were using the photo of that dog to collect money.

The rescue group that saved the dog requested the funds and you not only refused to give the group the hundreds of dollars you collected, you also blocked them from posting any more comments on your page. if you really cared about the dog in georgia and you cared about your fellow human citizens you would not have scammed the citizens out of money by lying to them about the dog in the photo. You cropped the photo so that the words below the photo were not visible. The caption clearly said the dog was safe but you wanted money so you lied and said the dog was in Miami and you were adopting him.

prove to me that you care about dogs and give the georgia rescue the hundreds of dollars you collected with your lies.

Death Row Dog Rescue Boy! Some of these jerks can not read--I have Hershey here at my rescue--but it would not make any difference to them--As you all said "They love to create more suffering and pain especially for the animals--I do have the police reports on the death threats and they are investigating it--and I have some pretty mean dogs that would also die for me--I love them all-and thank you wonderful caring humans here that believe in me-I would never ever steal from anyone or scam anyone-I have followed Dr. Wayne Dyer and his spiritual teachings of gratitude and love--Sweet Dreams everyone--I have Hershey (the red Dashound--Dixie-Jack Russell baby and Corky the Pug all in my bed with me and the others are on guard at my front door--All rescues and all available for adoption--Hugs and Wet Kisses--Diana

I actually adopted the dachshound from the FCAC last monday.For those of you that may be following this lady DON'T!!!!!

This guy is happy, safe, and very loved!Do not send money to her for him.

I don't know why my post shows from TX, I live in ROME, GA where the REAL doxie was adopted from and am a crossposter

she may have done good for some animals BUT when you falsley ask for money for an animal that you do not have (PIC OF THE DOXIE FROM ROME/FLOYD CO., GA) then you are a FRAUD and a SCAMMER. The doxie from Rome, GA was adopted locally. THINGS LIKE THIS HURT THE GOOD PPL WHO TRY TO SAVE ANIMALS.

She just posted a Doxie she claims to have rescued from miami and it was rescued by another group in Floyd Co GA.She did the same with one from Floyd Co GA.

Has anyone notified the Attorney General from her State.Scamming money across State Lines is a Federal Offense.

I adopted my dog from here.I have been in her place, sure it was messy and with many doggies around so what?

at least she is doing something to rescue innocent animals that evil people take to shelters to die. My dog had vaccine records, was spayed etc. He was a little bit dirty but he was playing all the time. If she wants to scam people do you think she would be living in those conditions?

she would have a nice house to live and show up to the rental with the doggies but thats not the case at all. So before you go like God and judge people just put yourself in her situation and actually try to find a solution.

MAybe rescue some dogs and do something to help.=) Have a great day .

to DD Tamarac, Florida, United States #587082

I don't understand why you would live for Diana and state that she is doing something to help dogs in shelters.She is banned from adopting dogs from Fort Lauderdale and Miami shelters.

The emails from the government employees about Diana being banned are all over the net because the government employees sent them out to multiple people. The Miami government employee who wrote an email about Diana being banned even stated that the people who read that email should tell other people. More recently, the Fort Lauderdale shelter found out that a person who was adopting a dog named Angel was friends with Diana. The government consequently had the adopted sign an agreement that the adopter would never give the dog to Diana.

Based on these facts, what do you think Diana is doing to save dogs in pounds.

to Marcy Hollywood, Florida, United States #608441

Show documents PLease !! stating the word BANNED!! or better yet why don't you read the letter from Marci Perry Broward and Kathy LaBrada from Miami--I am not Banned!!!!You are such evil people Darcy Butkus and Sherri Manfredi--Show any of the dogs or puppies that you 2 have saved and with Documents--

to dpestate1000 Chicago, Illinois, United States #609127

Diana my name is not Sherri.Nor is my name Darcy.

Why do you refuse to accept that hundreds of people don't like you. Also, if you are not banned why have I seen letters posted on the internet from government employees stating you are prohibited from pulling dogs from shelters in Fort Lauderdale and Miami. If you are not banned why did the government inform you that you are prohibited from getting the dogs Pop and Angel out of the shelters in Fort Lauderdale. If you are not banned why did a shelter in the middle of Florida inform you that they would not give you a dog.

You can say that people lied about you but that is not the truth. Nor is it the truth that Darcy and Sherri have not saved dogs. They saved Pop and they saved Angel. The photos of them with the dogs are all over the net.

Also all over the net are the rescue events Darcy has organized. I saw the media coverage of her with a group at Boca Raton's Town Center Mall. if you want to see documents check out the court records that have been entered against you. You sued Sherri and her husband and do you recall what happened?

The POLICE came to court to TESTIFY AGAINST YOU. Witnesses showed up to support Sherri and her husband and Sherri brought documents with her that supported her allegations. After listening the police, listening to Sherri's witnesses and looking at Sherri's documents, the judge listened to you but in the end the judge entered a ruling that Sherri and her husband did nothing wrong.

The judge ruled your case was bogus.Since the police don't believe you and the judge didn't believe you, why should anyone believe you.

to DD #587084

HEY DD ITS EE GET A LIFE!!! BLAH BLAH BLAH

What a bunch of bull!I adopted my dog from her.

My patti came spayed and with all of her shots. Sure she was a little dirty, but thats because she had a Huge yard to run and play in (Better that sitting in a gross kennel.) Diana is great! Lets see you house a load of dogs out of the goodness of you heart with little help. Lets see how perfect you keep it.

As for the other crazy claims......don't believe everything you read.Get a life crazy person!

to The truth Hollywood, Florida, United States #587079

You claim you are posting the truth but Diana does not have a yard the size that you claim.Diana lived in Hollywood, Florida in a 900 square foot multifamily home that she is renting rooms out of.

Plus, even she admits on her page that she can't have her dogs run in her yard because her yard is not fenced.

Obviously you are lying about adopting a dog from Diana and her "huge yard" but next time you should get your facts correct so that your lies don't stand out.

to Karen Myers Hollywood, Florida, United States #608444

Yes the New Location has a quarter acre and the rescues all run and play all day and are in terrific health--all rescues that you Darcy and Sherri would have just let them kill them at the pound--Well I didn't-I got them and now they will have a new loving family--I feel so very sorry for you 2 for the hatred and the pain you carry in your hearts must be just horrible of a life for you--So sad for you--Diana

to dpestate1000 Chicago, Illinois, United States #609130

Diana my name is not Sherri.Nor is my name Darcy.

Why do you refuse to accept that hundreds of people don't like you. You have seen on the internet rescue groups in Georgia posting they don't like you. You have seen people by Chipley Florida's shelter stating they don't like you. You have even seen people in other countries post they don't like you.

Also, if you are not banned why have I seen letters posted on the internet from government employees stating you are prohibited from pulling dogs from shelters in Fort Lauderdale and Miami. If you are not banned why did the government inform you that you are prohibited from getting the dogs Pop and Angel out of the shelters in Fort Lauderdale. If you are not banned why did a shelter in the middle of Florida inform you that they would not give you a dog. You can say that people lied about you but that is not the truth.

Nor is it the truth that Darcy and Sherri have not saved dogs. They saved Pop and they saved Angel. The photos of them with the dogs are all over the net. Also all over the net are the rescue events Darcy has organized.

I saw the media coverage of her with a group at Boca Raton's Town Center Mall. Currently Darcy and Sherri are working to make sure that two dogs get medical care. The owner didn't want you to have them and trusted Sherri and Darcy more than you. The dogs, despite your lies, are at a lovely spa like facility because Sherri and Darcy, unlike you, care about dogs and do things for the dogs and not to get attention.

If you want to see documents check out the court records that have been entered against you. You sued Sherri and her husband and do you recall what happened? The POLICE came to court to TESTIFY AGAINST YOU. Witnesses showed up to support Sherri and her husband and Sherri brought documents with her that supported her allegations.

to dpestate1000 #609230

Yes the New Location doesnt have that much room-- the dogs stay in all day-- Darcy and Sherri are angels they save dogs everyday IM JEALOUS-- I JUST WISH I COULD BE LIKE THEM 2-- Diana

to The truth Homestead, Florida, United States #587210

Anyone could see that these positive posts about Death Row Dogs and Diana Peters are being made by Diana herself under other names.People are finding out about her and watching her on DRDR.

She won't even know who they are. And it isn't only Sherri and Darcy, there are many of us now who are calling the state Atty, the police, and others to make reports of what she is doing. And she is not feeding the dogs in South Dade/Homestead.

She won't post pics because she isn't going there.Stop lying Diana Peters.

snatching your feed to share.Is this the same person that goes by the last name of gall?

is gallrock@comcast.com?

I am getting many posts on my blog about this person still seeking dogs on craigslist.drop me a line if you have the time.

to 2nd chance canine capers Boca Raton, Florida, United States #596811

Linda Gall is another POS - the rumors about what she is doing with dogs from Craigslist is disgusting and she should be investigated along with her good friend Diana Peters, and their friends Terri Stoval and Terry Rosenberg.

They are a group of dysfunctional hoarders that keep dogs in disgusting conditions and do God only knows what with them.

Linda Gall makes every attempt to throw Diana and Terry Rosenberg under the bus for their treatment of animals, but continues to try and get so many animals with her lies from craigslist.

equally sick humans!:(

to Did my homework #987583

"Did My Homework," please contact me at Australia245@Hotmail.Com. Linda has flipped my dog and I would like to hear from you.